Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning for Intelligent Infrastructure
Tintri Analytics is a cloud-based SaaS offering that provides organizations the flexibility to meet shifting consumption and investment needs and model future capacity and performance requirements. Experience the difference Tintri’s VMstore storage systems with intelligent management of data and analytics provide to meet demands and transform plans to meet your business needs.
Real-Time Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning for Intelligent Storage
Ensuring your applications always have access to sufficient compute and storage resources is complex, requiring advanced modeling scenarios to make precise predictions. Only Tintri Analytics ensures you always have the information you need to make the right decisions based on the historical compute and storage usage patterns of all your applications. Tintri’s ability to gather data about individual virtual machines and containers at a granular level from both compute and storage, provides administrators an all-round picture of an application in an instant. Tintri Analytics leverages over three years of realtime VM- and container-level data, including historical and current performance and resource usage statistics on every application in your VMStore environment.
Powered by Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, and machine learning, Tintri Analytics uses these data points to quickly extract actionable insights and enable powerful predictive analytics and planning capabilities. Tintri Analytics leverages historical application performance, capacity, and working set data to precisely predict future needs for both storage and compute. You can even model “what-if” scenarios to assess the impact of changes before they are implemented.
Tintri Analytics leverages Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) and machine learning to find hidden insights, without needing explicit programming. In any machine learning model, the quality, quantity, and depth of available data, combined with the quality of the model, directly impact the accuracy and usefulness of the predictions. Tintri Analytics collects data at the right level of abstraction – the virtualized or cloud application – with up to three years of historical data. The very high quality of these inputs, combined with the power of AIOps and machine learning algorithms, provide powerful insights and future trend analysis.
With Tintri's cloud-based predictive analytics you can get visibility into every app right now, so you can troubleshoot in seconds. Plus, Machine Learning algorithms model every storage and compute need for up to 18 months into the future, based on your apps’ behavior.
- Troubleshoot latency in seconds. Just open the Tintri Analytics UI, scroll over the app, and see latency across host, network, and storage.
- Provision what you need when you need it. Tintri Analytics leverages your historical metadata to predict your future capacity, performance, working set, and compute needs.
- Tintri Analytics breaks down the behavior of SQL Server databases already residing on VMstore, then helps you complete what-if analysis for future deployments.
Compute and Storage Planning and Forecasting
Tintri Analytics ensures organizations stay on top of their changing needs. It can:
- Predict your storage capacity and performance needs, as well as compute CPU and memory as far as 18 months into the future.
- Profile application types and then model how changes in application number or behavior would impact your compute and storage footprint.
- Model your capacity, performance, and throughput to account for organic growth and new projects in your environment.
- Establish application profiles for desktops, SQL servers, databases, custom virtual applications, etc.
- Conduct what-if analysis to understand the consequences of potential changes to your enterprise cloud for next 18 months.
Planning next quarter’s and next year’s needs won’t take a crystal ball—just a few minutes with Tintri Analytics.
Why Tintri Analytics?
Tintri Analytics benefits include:
- Lower Operating Expenses: Save time and reduce operating expenses for resource management and planning to a few simple clicks.
- Proactively Manage Storage: Visualize and anticipate future growth based on per-application data to keep your VMstore systems operating in top condition.
- Maximize Uptime and Performance: Simulate what-if scenarios to for each department and plan future compute and storage needs to meet business objectives.
Tintri Analytics provides application insights so you can create application profiles based on compute and storage in just a few clicks. Application profiles will help you better understand the complete storage and compute requirements for all your virtual desktops, SQL servers, Oracle databases or other applications. You can drill into a profile to see which specific applications are outliers: well below or above average. The next time you receive a request to add applications, you don’t have to guess or deploy and hope; instead, model the exact impact and make a decision about whether or not you can accommodate the request with complete confidence.
Download the Tintri Analytics Tech Brief (PDF).