DDN IntelliFlash N6100
Transform How You Conduct Business
Tintri VMstore is now sold through Tintri (DDN Corporation).
N-Series Storage Systems
The IntelliFlash N-Series is a fifth-generation intelligent storage infrastructure solution that doesn’t require you to compromise. On top of excellent performance, the N-Series delivers an exceptional user experience and outstanding cost-efficiency through automation, analytic insights, and a variety of time-saving management features to drive and optimize your most valuable workloads.
The N6000 Series is the latest addition to NVMe-based IntelliFlash offerings and leverages the industry’s most mature NVMe platform. It delivers unmatched innovation in flash management, data persistence, and data management, enabling new levels of consolidation, simplicity, and economics.
Exceptional User Interface
Cost-Effective On-Demand Scalability
NVME-flash storage offers exceptional Performance that can fundamentally Transform how you conduct business
You can choose between two N6000 Series models based on your workload requirements - from midrange to high-end performance. Enterprises that need allNVMe performance to accelerate their most demanding workloads can now access data faster than ever and with the lowest latencies to improve business insights and decision-making. Your enterprise workloads deserve uncompromised performance, especially when they are key to your business success.
Customers have deployed the N-Series systems to accelerate to accelerate file services, AI workloads, high performance databases and virtualized business applications. Exceptional performance at low latency, flexibility at scale, and comprehensive data services make IntelliFlash N-Series the choice for any performance-sensitive workload.
- Exceptional Performance – IntelliFlash N-Series confidently handles performance-sensitive workloads
- Unified Storage - Concurrent native block (FC, iSCSI) and file (NFSv3.x/v4.x, SMB1/2/3) access
- Cloud-Based Intelligent Analytics – Visibility across all IntelliFlash systems, with insights that keep infrastructure operating at peak efficiency and availability
- Comprehensive Data Services – Inline deduplication and compression, snapshots, read/write clones, and thin provisioning
- Synchronous Replication - Provides continuous business continuity and seamless data mobility between any IntelliFlash all-flash or hybrid systems located in different data centers
- Live Dataset Migration – Seamless live migration of iSCSI/FC LUNs across IntelliFlash systems
- IntelliFlash S3 Cloud Connector – Hybrid cloud capabilities, enabling connectivity to the public cloud or any S3-compatible object storage
- VMware® Support – vCenter® plug-in and integration with VMware SRM and VAAI NAS
- Microsoft Hyper-V Support – PowerShell Toolkit plus SMB3 Enhancements for Hyper-V
- Maximizes Returns on Investment - Provide consistent performance, continuous availability and higher productivity for critical workloads
- Full Featured File Services – Enterprise grade NAS functionality for both virtualized and non-virtualized environments
- Simplified Management and Analytics – Common GUI management for all IntelliFlash systems
- Affordable Disaster Recovery - Replicate between any IntelliFlash systems
- Mixed Workload Consolidation – Support bare metal applications along with certified configurations for Oracle, Microsoft, VMware and many other environments
- Hybrid Cloud Flexibility – Back up local snapshots to the cloud or quickly migrate volumes for bring-up on any S3-compliant object storage
- Capacity as Needed – Without compromising on performance
- Reduced OPEX – With a platform that is energy efficient, offers inline data reduction, and is easy to maintain, so you can save on power, cooling, and labor
|NVME Raw Capacity (TB)A||46 to 368|
|NVME Effective Capacity (TB)B||Up to 1840|
|Storage Controllers||Dual Controller (active/active), fully redundant architecture|
|Ethernet Data I/O Ports||Up to 8X 40/100GbE, or 8X 10/25GbE|
|Fibre Channel Data I/O Ports||Up to 8X 16 Gbps Fibre Channel|
|Network Admin Ports||4X 10GbE, 2X 1GbE (IPMI)|
|Controller Form Factor||2RU with 24 NVMe SSD Slots|
|Physical Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.4” x 17.6” x 33.5” (87.6mm x 446.4 mm x 850mm)|
|Weight (Estimated)||80lbs (36.2kg) (chassis only) 91lbs (41.2kg) (fully populated with 24x SSDs)|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F ~ 95°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Operating relative humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
Non-operating relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
|Block and File Protocols||SSAN Protocols (iSCSI, Fibre Channel), NAS Protocols (NFS, SMB)
Operating relative humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)
|Capabilities||IntelliFlash Operating Environment:
Real-time deduplication and compression, snapshots and clones, space efficient thin provisioning,
synchronous replication, full featured file services, S3 Cloud Connector, Live Dataset Migration,
data-at-rest and data-in-flight encryption
|Management||IntelliFlash web UI, configuration wizard, Analytics for IntelliFlash, VMware plug-in for vCenter and support for vCenter Linked Mode, RBAC, SRA and VAAI NAS; Microsoft SCVMM/SMI-S, IP-KVM, SNMP, PowerShell Toolkit|
|Hardware Availability||Redundant storage controllers, fans, power supplies, and network ports; removable NVMe SSDs, SAS expansion|
|Basic||24x7 support via email and phone, next business day hardware replacement for defective parts and software updates for the first 90 days|
|Optional||Standard/Premier Service: ddn.com/support/support-plans | tintri.com/company/support/intelliflash-support|
a. Values indicated are RAW capacity. One MB is equal to one million bytes, one GB is equal to one billion bytes and one TB equals 1,000GB (one trillion bytes) when referring to storage capacity. Accessible capacity will vary from the stated capacity due to formatting and partitioning of the hard drives, the operating system and other factors.
b. Effective capacity includes the benefit of data reduction with inline deduplication and compression. Data Reduction is calculated based on a 5:1 efficiency ratio. This efficiency ratio can vary based on workload type. Where a range is present, the values are Min - Max.